Forensic and Investigative Civil Engineer #ID2393
ID2393 is a highly qualified and experienced Forensic and Investigative Civil Engineer with a career spanning more than 60 years. He holds qualifications in a broad range of disciplines including civil engineering, building, commerce, business and accounting.
He has extensive experience providing expert opinion:
- 19 times appeared as an expert witness in court (box)
- 53 expert reports for listed court hearings
- 2 reports used in listed building disputes
- 3 times appeared as an expert witness for a tribunal
- 71 building inspection / defect reports
- 1 expert determination
- 2 major building dilapidation reports
ID2393 also worked for 10 years as a Lecturer at a major Australian university.
Fields of Expertise
Education and Experience Highlights
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy (School of Building)
- Associate in Accounting
- Graduate Royal Military College (Duntroon)
- Graduate Australian Staff College
- Professional Certificate in Valuation & Land Economy
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
World Square 2004, NSW
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33