Presented Honours Thesis before academics at the 8th Australasian Conference on Personality and Individual Differences.
Psychologist and vocational assessor #ID9012-1
Expert ID9012 is a registered psychologist with extensive experience in Vocational and Psychological Functional medico-legal and rehabilitation assessment with experience across multiple schemes (WorkCover, CTP, Comcare, Life Insurance, Civil) and industries.
Fields of Expertise
- Psychological capacity for work
- Earning Capacity Assessments
- Employability assessments
- Labour market assessments and investigations
- Vocational assessment
- Master of Science in Coaching Psychology
- Graduate Diploma of Psychological Science
- Honours in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- Expert ID9012 has over 8 years experience in occupational rehabilitation and psychological private practice and has worked with public and private sector organisations and insurers
- Specialist skills in medico-legal assessment of psychological functioning through clinical interview, observation of behaviours, relevant testing and consideration of activities of daily living. Expert ID9012 has also conducted psychologist treatment intervention within fields of Medicare, WorkCover, CTP, Comcare and the Australian Defence Forces.
- Experienced in rehabilitation intervention across multiple industries including both Government and private sectors and has provided case reviews and claims reviews with WorkCover scheme agents.
- Managed teams of rehabilitation consultants, working within various schemes and insurance including Life Insurance, Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP and Australian Defence Force in addition to providing injury management consultation and advice
Registered Psychologist with AHPRA
Associate Member of the Australian Psychological Society (Assoc. MAPS)
Worker’s Compensation and CTP (SIRA) Approved Practitioner
Member of the University of Sydney Coaching and Mentoring Alumni Chapter.
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33