Plumbing is a broad field of expertise and includes a number of sub-disciplines including:
- Water supply – the construction, repair and maintenance work of any water supply service
- Gas fitting – any work done on any machinery that is involved with the supply or use of gas
- Roofing (stormwater) – any part of the roofing system that is involved in the collection or disposal of stormwater
- Drainage – any part of a sanitary drainage system that connects from the sewage or waste pipes to the disposal system.
- Sanitary – any part of the system that connects sanitary fixtures such as toilets, basins, taps, showers and other appliances to a waste disposal system
- Heating and cooling( HVAC) – any part of the heating and cooling systems in residential homes and businesses that require maintenance and repairing
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Plumbing/water supply expert witnesses are often called upon for cases to provide expert opinion to determine whether a plumbing related incident was caused by human factors, manufacturing defect, or wear and tear.
Plumbing expert witnesses are often skilled in other additional areas of construction and building systems including the areas of water supply, gas fitting, roofing, drainage, sanitary, and HVAC.
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype