Water treatment is a process that improves the quality of water to make it more usable for a specific purpose such as drinking, irrigation, industrial water supply, maintenance and many other uses.
Safe and clean water is essential for every day life and is vital for health, hygiene and the productivity of the community. Water treatment removes and reduces contaminants and unwanted components from water so that it becomes fit for its desired use.
There are various methods of water treatment processing that depend on the technology used in the treatment plant. Some standard water treatment processes are:
- Coagulation / flocculation
- Sludge drying
- pH correction
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in water treatment can provide expert opinion in cases involving:
- Water contaminants
- Drinking water treatment
- Industrial water treatment
- Water treatment plant design and construction
- Water storage tanks
- Chemical process modelling
Water treatment experts may be required to conduct water treatment feasibility studies, industry regulation compliance examinations, and engineering and management reviews.
Our experts are extremely familiar with all stages of water treatment processes.
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype