Drainage and sewerage are related areas of expertise.
Generally drainage refers to systems that are used to run off excess water to the sea, rivers, reservoirs or some other suitable place. Drainage systems can be man made but are often natural.
Sewerage systems are a more specialised type of drainage system and are used to carry away waste water and solids to an appropriate location. Sewerage systems are more likely to be man made or engineered structures.
As sewerage systems tend not to be open to the air they will often involve specific engineering considerations.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in the fields of drainage and sewerage may be required to provide expert opinion regarding:
- design of sewerage systems
- design of drainage systems
- maintenance of sewerage or drainage systems
- whether water causing damage to property originated from a particular location or drainage or sewerage system
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype