Those working in the police force, prisons or corrective services are said to be employed in some of the most dangerous workplaces. They are often working in high risk environments and are constantly exposed to injury, illness and even death.
Some of the hazards involved in working in this field are:
- Violent attacks
- Exposure to contagious and infectious diseases
- Exposure to chemical or biological risks
- Physical injuries due to overexertion
- Psychological stress or trauma
These risks are often higher than in the typical working environment and thus the work health safety procedures and measures are rigorous.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in this field boast in depth knowledge of the numerous work health and safety requirements and regulations from decades of experience. This experience allows them to provide expert opinion on the extensive amount of activities and operations undertaken by those working in the police force, prisons or corrective services.
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype