ID10070 is a member of an Australian committee that reviewed and provided feedback on a draft OHS management system standard. He has also audited numerous standards in various industry sectors including architecture, child care, construction, engineering, entertainment, maritime, mining, plumbing, professional services, travel, tree services, utilities, manufacturing, and warehousing.
WHS Consultant and Auditor #ID10070
ID10070 has more than 24 years’ experience in work health and safety consulting and auditing across a variety of industries at strategic and operational levels both in Australia and overseas.
He has experience investigating and reporting on work health safety (WHS) matters and major incidents in many industries including:
ID10070 has completed numerous incident investigations and reports, ICAM (Incident Cause Analysis Method) investigations and reports, audits, and WHS management systems design, development and implementation.
Fields of Expertise
- Ergonomics - Earth moving / earth moving equipment
- Ergonomics - Ladders and elevated work platforms (EWP)
- Ergonomics - Manual handling
- Ergonomics - Overuse syndrome / Repetitive strain
- Ergonomics - Slips, trips and falls
- Ergonomics - WHS standards
- Ergonomics - Work health and safety
- Work health safety - Construction
- Work health safety - High risk environments
- Work health safety - Manufacturing
- Work health safety - Mine / quarry investigations
- Work health safety - Pharmaceutical
- Work health safety - Workplace risks
- Master of Occupational Health and Safety
- Graduate Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- ICAM Lead Investigator
- Exemplar Global Certified Lead Auditor – OHS
- Exemplar Global Certified Lead Auditor – Environmental Management
- Conduct Safety & Health Investigations
- Implementing Environmental Management Standard
- Risk Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- WorkCover WHS Construction Induction Certificate (White Card)
ID10070 has provided expert opinion across numerous industries including child care, construction, defence, electronics, engineering, manufacturing, food processing, mining, pharmaceutical, retail, telecommunications, utilities and warehousing / logistics.
He has investigated and reported on major incidents including fatalities, injuries, safety issues, slips, trips and falls, manual handling, exposure to hazards, work practices, machinery, and noise.
- Chartered Professional Member – Safety Institute of Australia (CPMSIA)
- Chartered Generalist OHS Professional – Safety Institute of Australia
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33