The manufacturing industry involves performing heavy, high risk tasks, and working with dangerous equipment and machinery. As a result there are a large number of illnesses, injuries and fatalities.
Common risks when working in the manufacturing industry include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Manual handling injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Physical injuries
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in this field are essential to obtain expert opinion on work health and safety claims in the manufacturing industry. They may be required to:
- Investigate a manufacturing work environment for potential WHS risks
- Assess an employer’s business practices and procedures, and compare them with established industry standards and guidelines
- Assess a worker’s physical and psychological injuries related to workplace standards
- Investigate and audit systems and standards
Our experts have extensive experience in the identification and assessment of WHS issues, risks and injuries.
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype