The Australian mining and quarry industries carry with them a particular set of operations and activities which require a specific set of associated work health and safety requirements. The risk of injury is higher than your typical working environment and thus safety procedures and measures are rigorous. The types of mines in Australia today include gold, iron ore, lead, nickel, rutile, uranium, zinc and zircon, bauxite, cobalt, copper, ilmenite, niobium, silver, tantalum, thorium, black coal, brown coal, magnesite, tungsten, lithium, manganese ore, rare earths and vanadium.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain an expert submission that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Our experts in this field boast in depth knowledge of the numerous work health and safety requirements and regulations from decades of experience. This experience allows them to provide sound opinions on the extensive amount of activities and operations undertaken by workers in the various mining and quarry stages. These include:
- extracting minerals from the ground
- injecting minerals into the ground
- exploring for minerals
- constructing a mine site
- preparing or processing extracted materials
- handling or storing extracted materials
- decommissioning, making safe or closing an extraction site or exploration site
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype