Ergonomist / work health safety / trains and trams #ID1858
ID1858 is an experienced Human Factors specialist with qualifications in ergonomics and occupational therapy. ID1858 has extensive experience working with public work safety authorities to assess risks and to develop management plans.
ID1858 completed the Human Factors assurance for the Rail Level Crossing Removal Program including, develop, write and implement the Human Factors Integration Plan and Early Human Factors Analysis Plan. Design reviews for compliance with legislation and standards, support for investigation, health and safety assessments, functional design reviews and disability access of building, design and construction across a broad range of projects for station development, building design and functionality, way-finding, maintenance lighting, vision impaired way finding utilising blue tooth beacons, train disability access and tender and scoping document development
An experienced expert legal witness who has provided advice in a number of states, ID 1858 has completed worksite inspections, investigations and assessments, provided legal reports and attended court as required. This has involved working closely with lawyers, clients and a variety of work places.
Fields of Expertise
- Ergonomics - Work Health and Safety
- Ergonomics - Transport, trains, trams
- Ergonomics - Slips, trips and falls
- Ergonomics - Manual handling
- October 2016 Track Protection Course
- Metro Trains - General Construction Card
- Transport for NSW - Accessing the Rail Corridor
- Transport for NSW - Lead Auditor Course, Safety, Quality, Environment
- Diploma of Government Workplace Inspection & Mining Inspector training
- Box Hill TAFE/Victorian WorkCover Authority - Completed multiple short courses
- Victorian WorkCover Authority - Completed certificate IV in workplace assessment and training
- Matrix Training/Diverse training solutions
- Bachelor of Ergonomics
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
Human Factors Adviser
- Human factors assurance for the Rail Level Crossing Removal Program.
- Conducted legal compliance audits requiring close consultation and partnership with clients
- Working as an expert legal witness across a number of states, completing worksite inspections, investigations and assessments
Human Factors Subject Matter Expert
- Human factors, design review for compliance with legislation and standards,
- Support for investigation, health and safety assessments, functional design reviews and disability access of building,
- Design and construction across a broad range of projects for station development,
- Building design and functionality, way-finding, maintenance lighting, vision impaired way finding utilising blue tooth beacons,
- Train disability access and tender and scoping document development
- Health and safety assessments including plant guarding, counter designs, work stations
- The development and provision of a variety of training packages including manual handling, hazard management and incident investigation
- The development of appropriate health and safety systems and solutions.
- Ensuring legal compliance
- Conducted compliance audits requiring close consultation and partnership with clients.
- Working with a diverse range of industries including manufacturing, abattoirs, food processing, transport, logistics, distribution centres, freight and health care industries
- Promotion of the ergonomics/health and safety component of the business
- Ergonomics assessments across a number of industries
- Completion of self-insurer audits
Senior Ergonomist / Inspector - a Public Work Safety Authority
- Lead the provision of expertise, technical information and recommendations for the development of programs and projects
- Contribute ergonomics expertise to the development and implementation of legislation, standards, guidance materials, operational policies, tools and procedures
- Certified Professional Ergonomist of The Human Factors & Ergonomics Society of Australia
- Registered Occupational Therapist
Since 2001 Expert Experts have been helping clients across Australia find the right expert to address their evidentiary requirements across many areas of law.
Let us help you save time and cost.
St Leonards 1590
Phone: 1300 72 66 55
Fax: 1300 72 66 33