Transport engineering covers a wide range of fields including trains, light rail and trams.
Experts in these fields are able to comment on issues including accident investigations and reconstructions, causes of mechanical failure of damage, and economic issues related to contract claims.
In some jurisdictions train and light rail or tram accidents are classed as motor accidents for personal injury recovery purposes.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in this field are commonly involved in cases relating to:
- Personal injury
- Work Health & Safety
- Commercial recovery actions for defects
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype