The medical field of orthopaedic surgery involves diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of injuries, disorders and diseases of the body’s bones and muscles.
Medical practitioners undertake an extensive course of study in this field of expertise.
Areas of speciality within the field of orthopaedic surgery include
- Hand surgery
- Shoulder and elbow surgery
- Total joint reconstruction (arthroplasty)
- Skull reconstruction
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Spine surgery
- Musculoskeletal oncology
- Surgical sports medicine
- Orthopedic trauma
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in this field are often required to examine and assess orthopaedic injuries that arise in a wide range of circumstances including:
- car accidents
- work place accidents
- sporting and recreational accidents
- claims arising from income protection and TPD policies of insurance
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype