Sport covers a wide range of activities that may encompass low intensity and non contact for amateur participants right through to high intensity and high contact activities for highly paid professional participants.
People participate in sport in a wide of contexts:
- social and community groups
- employment related activities
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
A need for expert opinion regarding ‘sport’ may arise in the context of personal injury suffered during the sporting activity and issues addressed by the expert opinion may include:
- The design of equipment, if any
- Instruction and training of participants
- Systems of supervision of participants
- Systems for training staff
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype