Judo is a modern Japanese martial art and combat sport that originated in Japan in the nineteenth century. The objective of the sport is to:
- Throw an opponent to the ground
- Immobilise or subdue an opponent with a pin
- Force an opponent to submit with a joint lock or choke
Judo is a rigorous and physically demanding sport. It helps develop basic and fundamental physical fitness such as the development of strength, agility, speed, balance, power and endurance.
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Judo carries a risk of injury ranging from mild to fatal. These injuries are usually sustained by amateurs who may suffer contusions, sprains and strains. However, experienced competitors may also suffer severe injuries when sparring or fighting.
Experts in this field are essential in cases involving injuries that occur while practising judo and to help determine liability.
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype