Gas supply typically deals with the system of pipes and associated fittings that are created to convey gas from the control valve or the gas containers to the connection point of a gas appliance or another gas container. The supply systems often include other gas appliances such as gas flues, cylinders and valves. Gas supply work is essential in all aspects of construction for domestic, commercial or civil works.
Gas Fitters are the professionals who are called upon to perform gas fitting work on almost all building and construction projects. The work includes:
- Installation, alteration, extension or repair of gas supply machinery
- Installation, extension or repair of gas flues and ventilation
- Installation or repair of gas meters, valves and pipe systems
- Installation of gas detection systems
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Gas supply experts may be required to provide opinion in cases involving:
- Issues with the design of gas supply systems
- Damage to property caused by a faulty gas supply system
- Gas leaks or damage due to gas leaks
- Improper maintenance of gas supply machinery and equipment
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype