An elevating work platform (EWP) allows for people to perform many tasks at heights that otherwise may be inaccessible. Depending on the tasks these platforms are used for, they may be equipped with electrical outlets or compressed air connectors for power tools.
These platforms are usually used for temporary work purposes such as maintenance, construction or other emergency work access. They are designed to lift a limited amount of weight hence distinguishing them from most types of other cranes.
There are many hazards involved while working with elevating work platforms including:
- Manual handling/exertion
- Injury due to moving objects
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
Expertise in Action
Experts in this field may be required to provide expert opinion in cases of:
- Accidents involving elevating work platforms
- Failure of implementing proper safety measures while working with elevating work platforms
- Disputes involving mechanical defects related to elevating work platforms
- Misuse of elevating work platforms
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype