Personal Injury is a very broad area of insurance and includes insurance that provides coverage for personal injuries arising in a wide range of circumstances. It may also include insurance that provides coverage for temporary or total and permanent disability or loss of earning capacity.
Common areas of personal injury insurance include:
- Motor accidents
- Medical Negligence
- Workers compensation insurance
- TPD insurance
- Income protection
At the bottom of this profile are brief details of a number of the experts that Expert Experts represents. Call our office to discuss your requirements and to obtain a recommendation that suits your needs and budget.
What Expert Evidence
For some fields of expertise we have some sample sections of de-identified reports. Please contact our office if you are interested in a sample.
The overall cost of expert opinion depends on the services required. Some of the key factors that affect the cost of advice include:
- The need for a view or inspection of a location
- The quantity of documentary material to be reviewed
- Whether there are reports of other experts to be reviewed and commented on in detail
- Whether there is a need for conferences with the expert either in person or by telephone/Skype